Thursday, October 07, 2004

Birthday!

Woo! So long no blog. Today me birthday ^_^ a lot of wishes from me fren (thank u all!) Yesterday Kenneth b'day, den tml is Denis b'day... lol 3 in a row. Actually kp, zx and wp also 3 in a row, juz tat wp not the same year lah.

Yesterday went to watch "New PoLice Story" for the 2nd time. Me with my mum and sis. Not very exciting when I watch it for the 2nd time, cos already noe wat is going to happen -_-'' Also had my primer 3 presentation yesterday, at least didn't kena bomb. They say need to change some part but dun really understand wat they saying so i'll juz chage those parts tat they say not nice loh. At least some parts they like, hahaha...

Been practicing my piano recently, at least got a little improvement, haha. Able to sight-read better liao. Must keep it up. Ganbatte! ^_^v If got time must also practice my violin, been idle like for few mths liao -_-''

Played bball today. Got jd, dz, js, kh, xx, zx and me. Play till very de tired, duno y today court so empty so we play 3 on 3, full court. Sooooo tiring, really need to train my stamina liao.

Gtg now cos tml still have to go sch for the LC presentation. Haiz, still need to wear formal somemore, so troublesome...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home