Monday, September 27, 2004

Restless

Well, lots of things to say... 1st, during the weekend, I hit my chin, hurt my hand and sprained my leg -_-'' so suay. 2nd, feeling very restless today at sch. Duno y also. Juz didn't feel like listening to the lecture, getting sick of the course liao... sooooo boring course.

Juz watched "New Police Story" today, very very nice to watch. I tink all the slots are fully booked ba. Originally we were going to watch the 6.30pm show, but changed to 7.05pm show. Den the person say sold out liao so we ended up watching the 8.30pm show, we ended up sitting in the first row (shows how popular the show is). Lots of action and laughter in the show. Worth watching for the 2nd time. Two thumbs up!




Feelings: Restless...
Thoughts: Sianz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home