Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Vexed...

Today reach sch at 3pm to listen to the STD/AIDS talk, but we went in at 3.30pm lah. So boring one, they show us a short show abt how ppl get AIDS (which I tink is rather a comedy cos really quite funny :S). Aft tat went to see the flea market juz outside the auditorium, wah the things really expensive leh...

At nite played bball. Got me, bo, dz, jd, kh, kp and zx. Den halfway duno why suddenly got 2 policeman come, den have to give them our particulars... so suay. At least my layup still ok but my shooting getting lousier...

Thinkinkg abt her again... haiz... really afraid to lose her... but also afraid to tell her cos afraid tat my hopes will be crushed ~_~ really vexed... She might also already have someone in her heart, den...




Feelings: Vexed...
Thoughts: Afraid, very afraid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home