Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Long time no post

Wah... so long no blog le. Been busy for the past few days... working on our group's Primer 3 gadget. So hard to make... had a few cuts on my hand, so pain >_<''' Den everytime Raymond and Victor just do wat they want, so ap... everytime I say something they will like "cannot cannot cannot... blah blah blah..." den in the end everytime is do wat they suggested... -_-''' den y did they bother to ask me in the 1st place? So now I just sit back and watch and I dun care liao, I let them decide wat to do. I just follow wat they do... Bo chap liao... dun care wat they do or wat our end model would look like liao... Haiz... I was hoping to have $0 budget for our group but they 2 doesn't seem to believe we can achieve tat goal... sianz... heng after this no more group projects liao... I hope... Must finish our model tml, den have to take photos and make the A1 size panels by sat, which was when we were supposed to hand up. The sch so ap one... give the sch thousands of dollars for sch fees each year but the tools in the workshop all so lousy, even the workshop of sec schs are better... duno where all our $$$ go... :S so regret to choose SP. Haiz... tat time should aim for JC, cos now I tink JC are better den poly... also tink tat I have choosen the wrong course liao... KP tinking of changing course, if not becos of time, I would surely change wif him...




Feelings: Tired, fed-up, bo chap...
Thoughts: Do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home