Saturday, August 14, 2004

Time flies...

Haiz... time really flies very fast. Saw on friendster some of my pri sch friends' pic, they really change a lot. I think even if meet on the street also cannot recognize them... Among all my years of schooling, I find tat pri sch is the best, I really like my pri 6 class a lot. All of my pri 6 classmates are the best. On the contrary, I feel tat the frenship formed in poly won't be as close as those before poly, well, at least tat's wat I think for now. Scott Adventry is still the best! ;D

By the way, I found 2 of my pri sch classmates in frenster, both not in contact for abt 7 yrs already. So happy to be in contact with them again. Read christine's blog 2day, makes me think about the love between 2 person. Does true love exists? Well it reminds me of a movie I've watched some time ago - Love Actually. It's a great movie, the different love stories are also very interesting, one of which is tat a guy likes this girl, but his best fren is getting married to her, and he didn't tell her tat he likes her. He keeps avoiding her whenever she is around, which makes her think tat he actually dislike her. In the end, his best fren is married to her and he confessed his feelings to her during christmas eve. Here's the scene: It was christmas eve, he pressed the doorbell, the girl went to answer the door. He stands outside, playing christmas carols sung by children on a radio, and he is holding some cards with words written on them. His best fren asked who is at the door and he hold up a card, written on it was to asked her to say tat it was juz some christmas carols singers. Den he changed the cards one by one, confessing his love for her, but she is already married to his best fren. Tat is a very touching scene. There's a quote from the movie - "True love lasts forever". Is tat true? Maybe yes, maybe no...

Talking abt 2day, finally handed in our primer 2 drafts, sketches and mock-up model. Haha, so tml dun need to go SP to hand up. But den next week onwards shd be very busy cos going to do the actual installation, cadp and presentation slides... hope our budget can still remained at $0. Haha, den ES sure get A+.

Played bball at note again. 2day got a lot of ppl, 10 - bo, dz, jd, jh, kh, kp, wh, wp, zx and me. So rare tat so many ppl playing bball, but only played a few matches only, so sianz, everytime ask 8pm den 9pm den all will reach... haiz... anyway, my skills become lousy liao, shooting also duno how to shoot liao... now is 3.51am, must sleep liao, tml still need to go back sec sch...




Feelings: Sick
Thoughts: Hope my blocked nose can recover soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home