Saturday, July 31, 2004

Saturday

Got my results for primer 1 yesterday, C+ for ADS, C for MAT, C for HTA and B+ for ES, must aim to get all Bs. Playing neopets the whole day, my stocks keep on falling. If I known, I should have sold them when they were high... haiz. Den played bball at nite, got 9 ppl - bo, jd, jh, kh, kp, wh, ws, zx and me. My skillsstill the same, must improve, also must jump higher. Den still duno wat to do for the primer 2, so sianz... Heard from jd tat Stella Ng coming to sp to perform, so must remember to get tickets on mon, 11-2pm and 5-6pm. Now listening to Ocean's songs, quite nice, heard tat they are going to reveal who he is in august, duno how he look like...

Den searching for patents again, now got some idea of how patents work, maybe someday when I'm free (and have $), I'll contact one of the model making factory and ask them to make a model of my idea, den get a provisional application for patent, so got time to get capital and do survey. Den if everything is a success, can mass produce the product and if lucky enough, can earn lots of $$$ hahaha... hope so...

Transport taken today: None
Feelings: Sianz...
Thoughts: Mon get Stella ng tickets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home