Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Funny day

Haha... today almost whole day laughing. Now very late le so I juz cut short. Met Hui Meing on the bus on the way to SP today. Had a Character Developement class (CD) this morning, Mr Chandra tell stories again, and gave us more coupons to sell... sianz... Den we went for lunch at FC2, full of ppl. So queue until very behind. Met Valerie and Wei Ying, found out that they study Chemistry duno wat... but sounds very de chim. Den we had to da bao to eat elsewhere cos FC2 no place to sit. Went to a study corner and ate our lunch.

Aft lunch, we were having an Environmental Science class (ES) together with class 01, taught by Mr Timothy Loo. Very funny when he calling names cos there is a duno wat long in class 01 so he call him long ge, den there is a Shun Fa in my class so he called him fa ge. Get it? Fa Ge = F**ker. The whole class laugh until siao. Den he talk and talk and talk until I almost fall asleep, luckily he let us off early...

Den it was Language Communications class (LC), taught by Ms Tan Peng Peng. Oooo... a good looking teacher... haha, won't get bored le... Den I meet with Hui Meing aft sch, finally do my concession card le, so can take a lot of bus ride from now on, hahaha...

Den at nite, Alan suddenly called me to ask me to take something for him from the S2 (wherever it is) cos he left it behind. It's a hard disk or something... so had to go early to get it for him... den tml still got orchestra orientation, juz now practiced a little of di zi, heng still noe how to blow. So I tink tml shdn't be a problem...




Transport taken today: bus 74, bus 14, bus 165
Feelings: Funny
Thoughts: Haiz... architecture has to spend a lot of $$$... so sianz... if I know I dun choose architecture le... Got off one bus stop early on the way home, hoping in my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home