Monday, July 05, 2004

First day of poly.

Today is the first day of school and had to reach LT1A(A) (wherever it is) by 8.30am. So had to get up very very early... so tiring -_-...zzZ

After I reached the Lecture Theatre, the teachers then talk talk talk <_<... explaining the program for today. Got to go to Labrador park (never heard before). Then still have to pay our own transport fee... so ap.

After the whole lot of us took bus 166 to a bus-stop near the park, it started to drizzle. Then while we were walking halfway to the park (which is so very very far away from the bus-stop), it started to rain... heavily. Got drenched by the rain #_#... ap rain. Then the whole lot of us had to stay in a semi-circular shelter to wait for the rain to stop.

Finally the rain stopped, Mr Chandra (Personal tutor for my class) took us to another small shelter and asked us to sketch something. So we left our belongings in the shelter and went to look for something to sketch. I walk and walk and walk and finally I found the beach. Then I started sketching the sea and when I finish sketching, I don't even know what I'm sketching @_@ then I went back to the small shelter to meet with Mr Chandra, he asked us to collect 2 interesting things from the ground... but another teacher said the park is a nature reserve so cannot take anything out from the park *_*. So I went photo taking with Meme, I took photos of almost everything interesting - 2 men fishing, a very creative looking thing which shows the direction the wind is blowing from (don't know what is it called), the clouds, the sun, the waves.




Finally it's lunch time, paid $3 but the food wasn't very nice. After lunch we were supposed to meet at another point. So I went searching for that point, there are three points on the map and I thought our class was supposed to meet in the center point. So I went to that point and when I reached there, I didn't see any people from my class so I went to the point on the right and when I reach there, it was still not the right point. So I walk and walk back to the center point and asked one of the teachers. She said that it should be around the point on the right. So... -_-'' I walk and walk back to the point on the right and still didn't see my class. Again I walk back to the center point and then I saw my class. So we were supposed to meet at the point on the left -_-''

Our class was divided into different groups and we had to sketch again... sianz. Our group decided to sketch about the pollution of the sea. So I sketch the sea... again... then I saw my friends sketching, wah, so pro...

Halfway while we were sketching, it started to rain again... ap. Then we were stuck in a small shelter... again... waiting for the rain to stop.



At last the rain become smaller, we started to walk to the bus-stop outside the park (which is so very de far away). Waited for a long time for the bus to come. Finally got back to sp, went with Meme and Xin Hao to collect the Freshmen Package. Reach there then they say need to wait until 5pm then can collect, so ap. So we wait and wait and started queuing at 4.45pm. Wah the queue become so long at 5pm. Luckily we queued earlier. After collecting the package, I went home while Meme and Xin Hao stay in school to eat.




Transport taken today: Bus 74
Feeling: Very tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home