Monday, July 19, 2004

^_^

Haiz... 2day 1st time late... still got 6 more chance to go... stupid traffic jam... if arrive in sch a few mins earlier den I won't be late liao...
 
2day whole day at workshop doing my model, cut until my hand cramp... so tiring...
 
Yay, finally feeling very much better, except still got blocked nose and coughing... hope can recover b4 wed, Steven juz called to say there's orchestra practice on wed at 6.30pm, so have to recover in order to blow my Dizi well... Den he also say got buffet at Marina Square dis sat, duno need to pay $ or not, hope dun need, den can go eat and eat till siao, hahaha...
 
Still have to rush my model for my primer 1, wah... primer 1 only so rush liao, den the big big project sure die die -_-'' Hope can complete all my models by thurs, den still have to write reflections... so ma fan...
 
Alrite, 2day met Her on the way home... So shocked to see her on the bus, den juz say 'hi' when I got on the bus and 'bye' when she alight... Dotz, only say 2 words... -_-''' Heard tat she has a bf leh, but not comfirm... duno true or not, hope is not true... den got chance... haha... O_O''
 


 
Transport taken today: Bus 74
Feelings: Hopeful
Thoughts: Have to rush my models...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home