Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Relax

This week is very very de relax, mon dun need go sch cos other grps are presenting, tues from 1pm to 4pm, wed 1.30pm to 3pm (no CO practice somemore hahaha...), thurs the same 11am to 6pm, fri 8am to 12pm... den AVP showing on thurs, maybe next week go watch? Decided not to extend my concession cos there's a one week holiday + presentation week so if I extend, I will lose out (at least $25+). Btw, met Amanda in the library 2day, she still the same, small small den soft soft voice :S So tat means got 10+ ppl I know studying at SP. Let's see got who - Jianda, Kian Hwee, Cindy, Valerie, Wei Ying, Seok Ping, Shu Ling, Sishan, Daphne, Liting, Amanda, Hui Meing, Kingsley, Shi Hui, Alan, Simon, Matthew, William. Tat's all I can think of, 18 ppl.

Tml our grp's turn to present, l8r need to write a long long page of speech to say tml. Hope the lecturers dun keep bombing us... den need to think of a topic for the LC class, duno wat to say, maybe doraemon? Still got the CADP need to do, tat one super hard, by sat must complete >_< sianz...

Recently feeling very 'empty' at sch, I like everything 'bo chap' one, den at sch also like gong gong one. Haiz... got to practice my dizi and piano, den have to start learning my violin liao, if not, going to have spider web liao...




Feelings: Sianz...
Thoughts: Just understand love is amazing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home