Thursday, September 16, 2004

Overslept -_-''

Haiz... today overslept... was supposed to reach sch at 11am, when I woke up, it's 10.51am. So I started to tink... Taxi? No, too expensive. Bus? Already 12+ when I reach sch. MRT? Also will take very long so instead, I got off my bed, switched on my com and play game. Decided to skip sch today cos late also attendence 0, didn't go also attendence 0 so might as well not go. Anyway today lesson also very boring... Tinking of excuses to tell the lecturers the whole day den come up with 1. Haha a very good one. I'll tell them me not feeling well, den also give them a letter from my parent, if they ask for MC, I'll juz tell them I got panadol at home and it is expensive to see doctor. Den if they argue somemore I'll juz tell them my parents paid thousands of dollars for me to attend sch and I'm sure they won't juz anyhow allow me not to go to sch... hahaha... me like very despicable leh -_-'' Well hope my plan works...




Feelings: God bless me...
Thoughts: Hope tml everything goes smoothly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home