Friday, December 31, 2004

Last day of 2004

Today is the last day of 2004, which is a bad year for me... I celebrated year 2004 on the street... cos tat time i duno the way home from hougang mall. I got lost on the way home from hougang interchange... tat time i still working at seiyu and we pack up ard 11pm, den reach hougang ard 11.50pm. I saw bus 165 turning out from the interchange so I tried to run to the next bus stop to intercept it, but... I ran in the wrong direction... so i missed the bus... den i walked in the direction where the bus went, den i juz walk walk walk and duno walk until where liao... den juz keep walking and walking, i even got lost trying to walk back to the interchange... den aft a while, heng heng i saw a familiar place, so i continued to walk along tat place... den when i walked out of tat place and reach the main road, i realised i am juz opposite hougang plaza... it seems tat i have been walking ard for 15mins... den i juz follow the route of bus 74 home... (*take note: bus 165 route is shorter but i duno the way)... so i reached home abt going to 1am... so i started year 2004 in a bad way...

Hope i will start year 2005 in a good way. I even returned the book which i was supposed to borrow to do my project to the library, cos i dun wanna own anything past the year...

Someday, I will spread my wings and fly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home