Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Boring course

Boring course!!! Very very so boring... Sianz, shdn't have choosen archi... sianz ah... dun understand a single thing... absolutely no interest... Arghhhhhh! Dun noe wat i've learned so far, only noe wasted a lot of $$$... I need $$$!

Wendy has quit the course liao, wah seh... need to waste 1 yr leh... Architecture is really sooooooooo boring... now i only want to do well in my GEMs. I only want a pass in my course can liao, but I will work hard for my GEMs .\_/.

Recently been playing dai di at sch everyday... the record (no. of rounds won)- Raymond: 41, Me: 31, Victor: 21. We've been playing since sch reopens, and those are juz the number of matches where only the 3 of us play together... To date, we've influence abt 10ppl to play also, hahaha...

Went for a x'mas bbq on last friday. Got me, bo, jd, kh, kp, wh, xx and zx. Only bo didn't stay overnite. Cos we dun have pit, so we went to buy a small portable pit... Den juz buy a lot of food loh, ended up everyone paid $4.7 each. Den zx received a msg from Julia asking her to go the x'mas party on sunday. Den aft tat he become very strange liao, we inside tent den he outside duno go where, walk here walk there. He say he tinking of whether to go or not... Quite boring actually, we played dai di in the tent for the whole nite, till in the morning...

Last saturday is Christmas! My favourite festival! But... I'm alone on tat day... sianz... my mum and sis go my grandma's hse, my dad went to genting... so left me alone at home... ~_~

Last sunday, we went to a supposedly christmas party. Got me, bo, dz, jd, kp, xx and zx. Julia asked us to go one but when we reached there, we didn't see her, and when they tried to contact her, cannot find her... -_-'' haiz... Jd say she got msg me leh, but i didn't receive... *_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home