Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Improvements

Hehe... my jumping finally got improve liao, can jump a little bit higher den before =D Must keep up the training, mustn't give up halfway again... I think I'll train till next year april ba... hope can tahan tat long... >_< My aim is to touch the rim by that time... ganbatte!

Today finally got results for primer 3... D, D+, D, D... wah seh... 4 Ds leh... but at least didn't fail... if tat time I was allowed to present den maybe will get better grades ba... I also got see some ppl fail some of their modules, despite having As for other modules... at least me from primer 1 till now all didn't fail before, so final project dun have so much stress... Today also so fast the lecturers brief us about our project liao... wah, juz holiday finish den final project so fast start... At least me, Jun Qing, Raymond and Victor same topic - Lover of nature. Den tml has to go Changi there to see the actual site... wah so far... maybe will meet bo they all at tp den come back together. Really stress ah, dun feel like going to sch...

Saw her online...
Do I like her or not?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home