Thursday, September 29, 2005

Mahjong

Yesterday went dolly's house play mahjong. Before half time I was losing $4.90, den after half time I managed to win back the $4.90 + another $3.10. Where did my luck go? All the while I never got a good hand...

Recently juz finished my crit, really kena shoot until die die. Gonna change my design... again... for the 4th time... really sianz... Den duno wat is wrong with the lecturers, when I say I am lazy they all were like so shocked. Wat's wrong with tat huh? Den LM even bring me to one side and tell me tat if i dun work harder i am not gonna survive in the society. But how am i gonna work hard when the course i am studying is completely the opposite in wat i believed in? It's the course which I really damn hate. Ever since week 2 of my poly life, I have been hating this course...

Been working on a bot with wl lately. Hope tat the bot will succedd den can sell to others and make money... haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home